Join the Team
Thank you for your interest in our project. Once you decide to contribute, you will follow these steps:
- You will join our Slack project channel, and then you will join the group channel that most accurately reflects your interests/research. Joining these discussions will help you to get the most up-to-date news on the project, as well as let you connect with other scholars from around the world with similar interests.
- You will contribute to our curated research page. These will consist of the bibliographic information for works that you feel are important to this project and to your own research, as well as a brief description of the work (250 words or less). These can be books, articles, art pieces, websites, etc. Please make sure to search the site first to make sure that the work does not already have an entry.
- Once you have added at least 5 curated research entries, you will be considered a contributing member, and we will feature your picture and bio on the website. At that point, you will contribute a brief bio, and a photo if you wish, that we will add to the Project Team page.
- If you have any syllabi, course activities, online tools, PowerPoints, etc. that you use in the classroom and feel might be helpful to others, we also invite you to share those on the website to continue to make this website a useful tool for instructors. Please note that the copyright permissions of our webpage (CC-BY-NC) allow individuals to use or adapt materials for personal use, but materials MAY NOT be used for commercial purposes.
- If you know of any events (colloquia, symposia, conferences, etc.) or CFPs (for conferences, journals, edited volumes, etc.) that might be of interest to visitors to the website, you will also share those so that we can upload them to the website.
- If you are interested in taking a more active role, you should also ask about becoming a Group Leader. In this role you would help as we continue to grow and shape the website, and you would also help to select participants for our bi-annual symposium.
To learn more about where to contribute, please visit the "Contact Us" page and send us a message indicating your interest. We will get back to you with all of the information about where and how to join!